Santiago de Cuba
Havana, May 22 (Prensa Latina) About 300 religious representatives from 20 countries are attending the official opening of the 6th General Assembly of the Latin American Council of Churches (CLAI) today, taking place here through Sunday, May 26.
Havana, May 22 (Prensa Latina) The head of the International Relations department of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Cuba (PCC), Jose Ramon Balaguer, met in this capital with African ambassadors on the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the African Union (AU), Granma newspaper reported today.
Warsaw, May 22 (Prensa Latina) The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) plans for next November one of its major maneuvers in Poland and the three former Soviet Republics with coasts in the Baltic, informed the media.
Bishkek, May 22 (Prensa Latina) Kyrgyzstan will rescind in 2014 the cooperation agreement with the United States on the exploitation of the Manas military base, used by the occupying forces of NATO in Afghanistan, the Executive reported today.
Mexico, May 22 (Prensa Latina) President of the Popular Republic of China, Xi Jinping, will visit Mexico from June 4 to 6, informed the Foreign Affairs Secretary. According to the statement, the Chinese head of state will have a private meeting with Mexican president, Enrique Peña Nieto, and another with the official commissions of both countries.
Page 1 of 720
Local Weather Forcast
- Reflections by Comrade Fidel An Impressive Gesture
- Colombia: Cuba Subject Rises Temperature in Hemispheric Forum
- Successful Cuban La Colmenita Debut in Buenos Aires
- Cuba, New Horizons of Beekeeping
- Honduras Resistance Still Strong
- International Symposium on Social Communication Opens in Santiago de Cuba
- Antonio Maceo Grajales Revolution Square Ready for the Mass of Pope Benedict XVI